Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm on it enough so I thought I'd share...



The wonderful Javabean's site, Dramabeans, deconstructing Korean dramas and pop culture one piece of media at a time! I check this site at least once a day, if not more -- it is wonderfully addicting even as it feeds that kdrama fix (I need it, :scratch, scratch:, I need it bad, man). Her site offers a wide range of streamed music and some real gems can be found there; her posts are insightful and informative; and if you were addicted to kdramas -- gone hallyu* as it were -- prior to reading her site, Javabeans sure will infect you with the hallyu bug!

*the term, hallyu, describes the entertainment phenomenon that has become Korean culture/media internationally. I'm not kidding: their stuff is HUGE worldwide; a large number of non-Korean Asians and non-Asians like myself flood the internet searching for their stuff. It's quite something.

No comments: